Archangels welcomes funding submissions from start-ups and early stage companies in the technology and life sciences sectors. The syndicate invests equity only but will assist with the raising of debt as part of a package where appropriate.
All companies applying for funding will be initially assessed using the criteria listed below. Please note that the list is not exhaustive and criteria may be waived in special circumstances.
- The company must be based in Scotland.
- The company must have high growth potential with international sales potential.
- The company should have defendable technology, whether through IP or know-how
- The company should be in a sector which qualifies under the Enterprise Investment Scheme.
- The funding proposal may cover a range from ‘proof of concept’ through expansion capital and can include start-up, early stage or MBOs.
- The preferred level of investment is £250-500k but can cover a range from £50k to £2m.
Assuming that the basic investment criteria are met, companies should submit a business plan to Archangels for review. This document should include an overview of the company together with a brief financial summary outlining how much funding is being sought and how it will be used.
Want to apply?
Send your business plan to: email@example.com